This section includes directions from the GObus and Greyhound. For other transit options, see www.viarail.ca for the VIA Rail train, or www.coachcanada.ca for locations that use Coach Canada.
1)Take the 21H from Union Station towards Square One Mississauga. Don’t be fooled by the GO schedules that have Kitchener in the route title, but actually go to guelph.
2) At Square One, take the 25 bus, towards University of Waterloo. This bus will be across from Chapters, towards the very end of the street away from the TTC terminals.
3) This bus will make a number of stops at Aberfoyle, Cambridge, Sportsworld and the Charles Street Terminal. If you are billeting downtown in Kitchener, or coming in for Saturday nights performance at the pavillion, you will want to get off at the Charles Street Terminal. For directions to the pavillion, see: . You can take many GRT buses from there as well if you are just trying to get to your host.
To get to the conference, stay on the GO bus. It will make a number of stops such as at Wilfrid Laurier University. Stay on and it will take you right to the University of Waterloo. The stop is highlighted in green on the campus map.
1)Take bus 29 towards Cooksville. Get off in Aberfoyle.
2) There is typically about a 25 minute wait.
3) Take bus 25 U of Waterloo. See number 3 above for more detail.
1) Take bus 47 Hamilton/ York University.
2) Get off at Hwy 407/Bronte road. Take bus 20, to Milton.
3) Take bus 25 A to U Waterloo.
**Note: There is also a Megabus that offers cheap deals from Hamilton to the Charles street Terminal. See ca.megabus.com .**
There are not many Greyhound Routes that take you directly to the University of Waterloo. These directions take you to Charles Street Bus Terminal, where you can catch a GRT bus. See: In town Public Transit.
The Greyhound arrives on an almost hourly basis out of Toronto’s Bay/Dundas Bus Terminal. The bus arrives in downtown Kitchener’s Charles Street Bus Terminal (this is the opposite end of the city as university campus). For more information: http://greyhound.ca