Driving Into Kitchener-Waterloo:
These directions will get you to campus from locations outside of the city.
Driving West from Toronto:
1. Take the 401 W (if coming from Toronto or further east, you will pass Mississauga, Milton, Guelph, and Cambridge)
2. Take [exit 278] to Highway 8
3. Follow Highway 8 until it branches into several routes, keep right for Highway 85 N
4. Take Highway 85 N to Waterloo
5. Exit at University Ave, in the direction of University Ave. W.
6. Continue on University past King St., until you come to the University of Waterloo campus.
7. Make a right on Seagram Dr.
8. Turn left onto Ring Rd.
9. Follow Ring Rd. until you reach “M” lot (guest parking)
Driving East from London
1. Driving directions are the same as from Toronto, except that your initial leg of the journey will be on the 401 E, and the exit you are taking will be Exit 278B to Highway 8 (King St. E.)
Driving North Through Niagra/ Hamilton
1. If driving on the Queens Expressway (QEW) towards Toronto,
2. Once past Hamilton (across the bridge), exit westbound onto Highway 403
3. Follow Highway 403 until you reach the [exit 74] for Highway 6 N
4. Take this exit and follow Highway 6 until you reach Highway 401
5. Take the onramp onto Highway 401 Westbound (towards London)
6. The rest of the directions are the same as if you were driving from Toronto.
Driving from the YKF airport in Breslau:
The local airport is not connected to public transit. They have taxis and car rentals available there. If you require a pickup, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance. If you are driving from there:
1. Heading out of the airport, turn right onto Fountain Street (Regional road 17).
2. Turn left onto Victoria St N/ON-7 W/Regional rd. 17 (signs for Victoria Street N/Kitchener/County Road 53)
3. Turn right onto Bingemans Centre Drive.
4. Continue onto Shirley Ave.
5. Continue onto Riverbend Drive, than Bridgeport Rd. East.
6. Turn right onto Albert Street.
7. Turn left onto Seagram Drive. Follow Seagram onto Ring Road, at the University of Waterloo.